.

1st of May 2013




      His seventeen birthday and also our couple's date. Oh God! He's mine now and I'm belong to him. I hope our relationship can be stand for a long time and for sure till Jannahtul Firdausi. I love him and hope that he will not get bored with me. I will try my best to be the best for him. He's the boy who understand me well, take a good care of me, the boy who always advice me about the life of Islam and so many more. Sayang, thanks for be there for me when I need you. I've been loving you since the first time we knowing each other. Remember 23 of Feb 2013? I called you for many time because I know that you're the one who can listen to my problems with my ex. You heard me cry and I'm feeling so calm when with you. I praised Allah because He gave me a special boy. Please take a good care of your family because I'm started to love your Ibu, Kak Saida, Kak Memey and also your brother Amirudin :) I hope you will reached your ambition to be Ustaz and pls guide me and our future family well sayang. I'm proud with you. And take care of yourself when you get into Tahfiz for 4 years. I will missing you and In Shaa Allah I will waiting for you. I love you :')

                                                                                                                       Sincerely me,
                                                                                                                Haziera Bte Abd Ghafar
                                                                                                                     Your future wife.

Dia lah satu-satunya lelaki yang buat aku nangis bila dia mintak couple. Sumpah terharu :') MF, I need you to perfect my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment